PROmetro Realty offers a combination approach to real estate transactions. We join the tried-and-true strategies of traditional brokerages with the cost-saving benefits of a modern office model.
- Meet with you to view and inspect your property.
- Prepare a complete market analysis of your property.
- Discuss market trends, financing, taxes, and selling costs.
- Discuss various financing options available to your buyers.
- Answer questions you may have about the process.
- Meet with you to review and sign the listing paperwork.
- Hire a professional photo shoot of your property.
- Place an eye-catching PROmetro for sale sign in your front yard.
- Place a Supra lock-box on your property for key access.
- Enter your property on the MLS for quick access to potential buyers.
- List on popular websites such as Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and Realtor.com.
- Prepare feature packets for your home including flyers.
- Set you up on Showing Time to receive and approve real time requests.
- Provide showing feedback.
- Contact you at least once a week to discuss progress.
- Conduct an open house hosted by an agent.
- Review any market changes with you within the first 7 to 21 days.
- Obtain offers and pre-qualify potential buyers.
- Present the purchase agreement and negotiate the sale.
- Secure proper legal forms and signatures.
- Coordinate the property inspection.
- Assist in negotiations of the inspection addendum.
- Coordinate with the buyer’s agent through to closing.
- Attend your closing and deliver your proceeds check to you.
- Be available to you at all times to answer your questions.
- Work hard to get the results you want with minimal stress to you.
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is a powerful agent network where homes are shared across an agent platform. It feeds the sites you use to search homes such as Zillow and Realtor.com. Our Des Moines MLS is DMAAR.
Our flat fee of just $2,795 covers all of your listing services including your dedicated listing agent. At listing, $150 is due and is non-refundable. At closing, the balance is due.
You agree to offer a 3% commission to the cooperating real estate brokerage or to PROmetro Realty if a buyer is unrepresented. Upon mutual agreement, dual-agency is available but is not required.
PROmetro Realty does NOT charge administrative fees to buyers or sellers!
Please, contact us through the form below to receive an estimate of your home’s market value and for an estimate of proceeds. We can also assist you with the purchase of a home and help coordinate the closing dates!