PROmetro Realty brings you time-tested selling strategies at a much lower cost. Your flat-fee listing agent is an expert in marketing and negotiating. We will masterfully market your home to thousands of agents who work with real buyers. You get the most from your investment with a full-service listing across multiple platforms. Saving your equity is what we’re all about!
For just $2,495, you receive agent representation throughout the listing and sale of your home. We utilize the MLS to advertise to the largest network of homebuyers and their agents. There is an additional co-op fee of up to 3% which will compensate the buyer’s agent.
Multiple Listing Service
Calculate Your Savings
Straightforward, transparent, trustworthy… qualities you want in any relationship. You can count on PROmetro Realty to deliver!
You also receive:
Let us field the calls and emails. You won’t need to post your phone number or email address. And you won’t be contacted by agents!
We’ve got access to some of the best photography services in town. We will make sure that your property stands out! A standard photo package is included and will be scheduled with a professional photographer. Additional options include staging, virtual staging, twilight photos, aerial photos, HDR, and videography.
- Meet with you to view and inspect your property.
- Prepare a complete market analysis of your property.
- Discuss market trends, taxes, and selling costs.
- Discuss various financing options available to buyers.
- Answer questions you may have about the process.
- Meet with you to review and sign the listing paperwork.
- Schedule your home’s professional photo shoot.
- Place an eye-catching PROmetro “For Sale” sign in your front yard.
- Place a Supra lock-box on your property for key access.
- Enter your property on the MLS for quick access to potential buyers.
- List on popular websites such as Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and Realtor.com.
- Prepare feature packets for your home including flyers.
- Set you up to receive and approve real time showing requests.
- Provide showing feedback.
- Contact you at least once a week to discuss progress.
- Conduct an open house hosted by an agent.
- Review any market changes with you within the first 7 to 21 days.
- Obtain offers and pre-qualify potential buyers.
- Present the purchase agreement and negotiate the sale.
- Secure proper legal forms and signatures.
- Coordinate the property inspection.
- Assist in negotiations of the inspection addendum.
- Coordinate with the buyer’s agent through closing.
- Attend your closing and deliver your proceeds check to you.
- Be available to you at all times to answer your questions.
- Work hard to get the results you want with minimal stress to you.