In 2021, it’s time to point your real estate business in a new direction. Would you like to be your client’s hero? With our flat-fee brokerage, you can save them thousands of dollars in fees and still utilize the MLS you love!
PROmetro Realty of Central Iowa is looking for an independent real estate agent to market listings and provide guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities and propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate property values
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven experience as a licensed real estate agent or broker
- Proven track record of successful sales in real estate
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Organized, punctual, and self-driven
- Caring and considerate of all parties to a transaction
- MS Office familiarity
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
You should be proud of your real estate career and the company you license under. How about a network of like-minded agents and a company that shares your values? It might be just the change you’ve been looking for.
This is a 100% commission-based opportunity. Agents of PROmetro Realty are not considered employees.
If you are interested in getting a real estate license, start here.