In 2021, it’s time to point your real estate business in a new direction. Would you like to be your client’s hero? With our flat-fee brokerage, you can save them thousands of dollars in fees and still utilize the MLS you love!
PROmetro Realty of Central Iowa is looking for independent real estate agents to market listings and provide guidance to homebuyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
Pathway to Success
We offer high-quality office space where you can work efficiently and effectively to meet your clients’ needs. You can hit the ground running with our templates for marketing and organizing your business. Transaction coordinator services are available.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price and the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities and propose solutions that suit them
- Facilitate negotiation processes and advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters
- Perform comparative market analyses to estimate property values
- Display and market real property to potential buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, addenda, etc.)
- Maintain and update listings for available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven experience as a licensed real estate agent or broker
- Proven track record of successful sales in real estate
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Organized, punctual, and self-driven
- Caring and considerate of all parties to a transaction
- MS Office familiarity
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license
You should be proud of your real estate career and the company you license under. How about a network of like-minded agents and a company that shares your values? It might be just the change you’ve been looking for.
This is a 100% commission-based opportunity. Agents of PROmetro Realty are not considered employees.
Please inquire by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in obtaining a real estate license in Iowa, start here.