Are you looking for Adel Iowa homes for sale? If so, take a look at this great resource I’ve put together for my clients. You want the most up-to-date listing data and here it is! Straight from the MLS, it’s the most accurate and complete source of agent-listed property in Central Iowa. Just click the link below to view Adel Iowa homes for sale.
Would you like a more custom search of homes? Contact me through the form below to get started on a custom property search. This information is intended for clients of PROmetro Realty.
Fun Facts About Adel, Iowa
- Adel is the oldest town within Dallas County, having been incorporated in 1847.
- The Dallas County Courthouse was completed in 1902 at a cost of $109,000.
- Adel is home to the largest private seed company, Stine Seed.
- In 2017, the City of Adel implemented a 7-year, 100% tax abatement program to encourage residential growth.
- Adel was originally called Penoach, but the name was changed two years later.
More Properties For Sale
Are you looking for available properties outside of Adel? Click the link below to view current homes, townhomes, and acreages for sale by category.
Ready To Purchase?
You’ve come to the right place! Having your own dedicated buyer’s agent is extremely helpful in the home purchasing process. There’s more to it than just searching homes for sale. Here are just a few of the things a PROmetro Realty agent will do for you.
- Send you new listings
- Schedule home tours
- Advise financing options
- Suggest home values
- Utilize negotiating strategies
- Assist with legal forms
- Offer vendor recommendations
- Be available for questions
- Attend your closing with you